Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Woodland Creature Thank You Cards





Tonight I also made a set of thank you "Thanks!" cards with a cute set of woodland creatures.  Oddly enough this set of four stamps came in a Tavern Coaster Kit from Inkadinkado.  I have no real use for coasters but the stamps were way too cute to pass up and the set was very inexpensive.  I used the papers from We R Memory Makers - Happy Campers again (I used these same papers recently in the Shar-Pei Camping cards I made on March 6th, 2016) and I think they worked perfectly with these stamps too.  Also each card has tiny paw prints added.  Both the critters, paw prints and words were stamped and embossed.  I used Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.  This ink is not a true embossing ink so you do need to work fast before it dries.  I love the definition that the Versafine inks give in your stamped images so I use the Versafine onyx black ink in almost all of my stamping.  I used my Hero Arts - Animal Print stamps to add this small touch to each card.  I will admit that I did get the prints mixed up while making the cards so hopefully no one looking is a paw print expert.  I would hate to be called out on my mistake.  Last but not least I glued Wooden Flourishes by Kaiser Craft to each card to really amp up the outdoor look and feel.
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails