Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Creating with Gorjuss Rainy Daze




Thank you Kelly Reed for my new stamp set!  I just love this line of rubber stamps and Kelly picked out this adorable Rainy Daze set for me for my birthday.  This set of stamps is from Santoro-London, and is part of the Gorjuss collection.  Just like the Fox card I put together in October 2015 I used my Copic markers to color the images and then added a little depth with double sided mounting tape and finished the card off with Floral Embellishments.  I also added some distressing to the card to give it a softer overall look and feel.

Kelly also gave me a couple of small paper packs from the Santoro-London Gorjuss collection but I have not opened them yet.  The card tonight was made with various individual sheets that I had in my stash.  I really didn't want the paper to be the star but the stamps instead.  Since I am not a wiz with my Copic markers (coloring and blending is very time consuming for me) this card did take me an hour to create.  Usually I can make two to four cards in that amount of time.  I will work on a second one as I do have the back ground papers already assembled but I am out of flowers and will need to order more before I start on the second card.  Even with the time commitment I think the end result is worth the effort.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails