Sunday, March 6, 2016

Chinese Shar-Pei Camping Cards






I am creating cards for Merlin's Hope Rescue in Canada (http://merlinshope.com/en/) for their next auction to raise money for Chinese Shar-Pei and Chow dog rescue.

These cards are inspired in memory by Raisin's love for camping and the color pallet actually matches our R-Pod Camper.  These four cards are samples of the cards that are in the three baskets of cards I am putting together.  The colors of the paper might be slightly varied and the embellishments might be a bit different but overall the cards in the baskets match the set I have featured above.  Sometimes I like to follow the same layout but switch around the background colors a tiny bit depending on what I have available in my paper stash. 

I added in a bit of whimsy with the footprints and the paw-prints I included on a couple of the cards.  I also used Chestnut embossing powder by ZING! - American Crafts.  I found these amazing Chinese Shar-Pei rubber stamps at Dog Stamps Plus via their ad in Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine.

Paper:  Happy Campers - We R Memory Keepers
Chinese Shar-Pei Stamps - Dog Stamps Plus
Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails