Saturday, May 3, 2014

Time to Monkey Around - Sock Monkey That Is



Today a co-worker is having a baby shower.  I was unable to attend as Raisin, Jay and I were already registered for the Helping Hand Fund - Fun Run - Walk - Pet Fair at the exact same time.  I wanted to make a card to match the Sock Monkey theme that I was working on.  I found two sock monkeys for her to top off the gift bag and a per-made Sock Monkey memory album.  All she will need to do is drop in the pictures.  I also added in three outfits that were more primary in color (vs. the traditional "frilly" little girl outfits since Ellen is not a frilly person).  To top it off I made a hand made card featuring a Sock Monkey stamp from Stampabilities.  Sock Monkeys are great because you can make them any color and in this case I made one in pink and one in grey.  I decided to give her the pink Sock Monkey card since the baby is a girl but also ended up making a few extra since they were fun to put together.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails