Saturday, January 18, 2014

Winter Wishes Card with Plastic Snowflakes




I picked up some inexpensive snowflakes after Christmas at the Craft Warehouse to use on cards and in other mixed media art projects.  I thought they would add some fun depth to my winder inspired ideas.  Today I managed to make my first winter card while in the process of finishing up some Letterbox Trading Cards (LTC's) that are in production.  The cards also feature some really cute Bundle Up - Adhesive Badges at the top and sparkling snow thanks to some Prisma Glitter.  I like the idea of making winter cards before working on Valentines cards.

Paper and Badges:  American Crafts - Bundled Up
Stamp:  Impression Obsession, Inc. Snow Angles
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Misc.:  Prisma Glitter & Clear Embossing Powder



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails