Saturday, June 29, 2013

House Warming Cupcakes - Blackberry Lemonade


Today it is going to be 107 degrees in Boise.  I mention this fact because I am in the middle of baking Blackberry Lemonade Cupcakes (recipe and pictures from Your Cup of Cake).  My friend Aryn (aBear) and her family just moved into a new house in Star, Idaho.  Nothing says welcome home like fresh baked goods.  With the temperatures in Boise soaring I thought I needed to make cupcakes that are summery and refreshing.  I found this amazing recipe on Your Cup Of Cake this morning and am in full blow baking mode waiting for the cupcakes to cool so I can add the Lemon Glaze and Blackberry Buttercream to the tops.  I have made so many cupcakes month after month for church coffee hour that it is fun to actually step outside the box again with a unique and fun flavor combination.  Once the cupcakes are ready for delivery it will be card making time.  Delicious!   

Recipe:  http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2013/05/blackberry-lemonade-cupcakes.html


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails