Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tempting Template - Hot Air Balloon - Winter Friend


I just picked up the December/January issue of The Stampers' Sampler (The Art of Rubber Stamping) yesterday. I noticed on page 85 that they have their Tempting Template. They give you the outline of a template to play with and one sample to get your creative juices flowing. This issue it is the simple outline of a hot air balloon. I just happen to love hot air balloons and have been up in them a couple of times. As soon as I made dinner, did the dishes and stirred up another Eggnog Cheesecake (that is three so far this month) I raced down stairs with my template in my hand and created my first hot air balloon sample that I have named "Winter Friend." My sample is free standing and is not part of a card or art project at the moment but could be added to just about anything. Up, Up and Away!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails